Publicly available Shewanella oneidensis datasets are available in raw format from the Experimental Data Management System (EDMS) website at PNNL.
Instructions for accessing data in EDMS:
- Go to the Experimental Data Management System (EDMS) website: http://biodemo.pnl.gov
- Click the link that says "request access to publicly available data". Fill in the form, accept the terms, and submit. This option is processed instantaneously to issue a temporary login access, whereas an individual account must be approved by an administrator.
- You will get an e-mail with a login and a password at the address you supplied in the previous step. This will allow you to access the data in the Biodemo website for 24 hours.
- Once logged in, you will be presented with a list of projects.
- If a project has publicly available data, you will see the title as a web link prefixed with a "±" symbol. If you click on the "±" symbol it will expand to show the sub-entries categorized first by the instrument and then by the year.
- The S. oneidensis data is available under project "Public Shewanella Datasets"
- Clicking on the "Project Name" column or "Details" column will bring up the "Experiment Details". You can also apply various filters to sub-categorize the data.
- Clicking the "Export Data" button lets you group the data by few options. Select the files to be exported, and export to a compressed archive.